Flexible Full-Service Provider
We are a recognized full-service provider in dry construction and are headquartered in the heart of Austria. Quality work by experts, flexibility in every situation and uncompromising adherence to schedules have made us what we are today. A healthy, reliable and competent partner for architects, designers, public-sector clients and cooperative housing associations throughout Austria. We understand the challenges of the industry and face them head on with our knowledge and expertise. From the initial consultation to planning and implementation, as well as leaving the construction site ship-shape, we swear by clean solutions and leave nothing to chance. This is our clear quality pledge, adding to customer confidence, as does our solvency rating of under 200.
The word “contact” is something we take very personally and seriously. Having our own employees and German-speaking foremen is as much a matter of course for us, as always being able to see the bigger picture and engage in productive exchange with the other trades. We want to handle the building site collaboratively and value dialogue with developers and architects. For us, what counts is fairness and transparency, also when it comes to change orders of whatever nature. Our pros place all their cards on the table at the building site and, because of their experience, they even have a few extra aces up their sleeves. A successful mixture certain to benefit the customer. And that’s a good thing.
Admittedly, we began very small. But our vision of offering dry construction raised to perfection never let us go. We have always been true to our line and have grown healthily. And so, a vision became a mission, one which excites us every single day and drives towards peak performance.
- 2001: THT Thaci Trockenbau is founded as a sole proprietorship and begins with 5 employees
- 2003: Rapid expansion demands that the firm move into bigger premises
- 2007: Only six months after breaking ground, over 50 employees move into today’s corporate headquarters in Pinsdorf
- 2013: The existing warehouse in Pinsdorf is supplemented by a new 500 m² one.
- 2015: The long resume of successfully completed building projects and our clear vision of market potential make a huge impact. With its new corporate headquarters in Reidling, Lower Austria, THT Trockenbau is preparing for the exciting challenges of the future.